Re: [at-l] chafing

previously written:

I like to wear a very long T-shirt over top of these or some baggy
shorts to hide my huge personality. >>
I'm with Give Me Chocolate on her idea. I'm going to log off now - I'm
running from the computer and not looking back . . .
The Redhead

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now look it here listers.....
I only said the darn undies were binding!
I never said chaffing, I never talked about putting vasoline or bag balm
on or in or over anything! Geesh.....u guys have Redhead and Chocolate
blushing! Now.........JUST FOR THE RECORD.........I wear clean shorts,
have a clean body as possible.....AND when dryness is needed....Gold
bond powder works for me.

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)