Re: [at-l] Need info on 3 things

In a message dated 7/31/2000 11:38:22 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lpatton@mailer.fsu.edu writes:

<< 1.  Does anyone have a fleece "sleeping bag" and if so, what's the lowest
 temp. at which it's useful?...and what else should I know?--like maybe the
 best one and where to buy it (online, preferably). >>
I live near the PolarTech factory in Lawrence, MA. They have an outlet where
you can buy cut-price jackets, hats, and such, and pieces of scrap PolarTech
in varying sizes from 6x6ish to 10x10ish. I disrember how much it cost, but a
few years back I got 4-5 pieces for listers who sewed them into bags. I use
an un-sewed 6x7 piece as a bed roll in the spring/fall, it's wicked comfy!
TJ