[at-l] Need info on 3 things

Things your corner Reference Librarian needs answers to:

1.  Does anyone have a fleece "sleeping bag" and if so, what's the lowest
temp. at which it's useful?...and what else should I know?--like maybe the
best one and where to buy it (online, preferably).

2.  Tarps, lightweight.  Is it important whether they have grommets or web
loops?  I know about the Siltarp (loops) and the Campmor one (grommets).
Are there others? (again, avail. online, preferably)

3.  Roan Mountain.  Is anyone familiar with the layout up there?  Could
you safely leave a car in the parking lot (or are there *two* lots??)
several nights if you wanted to hike onto the AT and camp nearby?  Or is
it even *allowed*?  And does anyone know whether there are good tenting spots
(besides around the shelter) and whether, in fact, tenting is *allowed*
in that area, on or near the bald?  Would you expect it to be fairly cool
up there on Labor Day weekend?  I read somewhere that it is one of the
coldest spots on the southern end of the Trail.

	Thanks, one and all.
		eArThworm