Re: [at-l] Solar Bear returns

Welcome back, Solar Bear.  There's plenty of room around the campfire.

<< All is not hunky dory, though.  I come back to the campfire where formally
 felt kinship toward all and now I face an enemy. >>

But let's leave enmity and hostility behind.  Just like on the trail, let's
accept each other for what we all are -- flawed human beings with a common
passion -- and enjoy each other's company.  There's no need for hatred and
enemies in this circle.

Walkabout  GAME99