Re: [at-l] Where is everyone?

I may be getting ready to go hiking this weekend, but I'm still at work...
:-P  So I'm still on line.  Besides, I head for the mountains just about
every weekend.  It's just a matter of which ones.

Hey, I may be having lunch with GMC today.  She's heading towards Boston for
the weekend.

You can always tell it's a slow day on at-l when there are more messages on
the pct-l list.  This week has been slow...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99