Re: [at-l] ATML on Bryson movie

coosa wrote,....~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's a writer, not a backpacker and he's thumbing his nose at
backpackers and making a lot of money off of it.
The book could have been funny if he had not actually used real people
to make fun of but had used personality types. And if he hadn't
attempted humor at someone's disability.
Down in the South, we don't appreciate attempts at humor like Bryson's.
We just think he's tacky.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo-Hoo, Coosa. I am proud to be on a few lists with ya!

Good Hiking
Landslides

.....I climbed a mountain and I turned around. And I saw my reflection
in a snow covered hill, till a landslide brought me down......(from
Fleetwood Mac...Landslide)