Re: [at-l] Graymor

Coosa wrote:

> So I'm senile, excuse me, insert 16th Amendment in the paragraph
> below. Taxes were never ratified is the point.  they're illegal
> and if an individual takes the time and money to fight against
> paying taxes in court and uses the constitution (not the tall-
> ship) the individual wins every time and doesn't pay taxes.
> Point is, why should we pay taxes at all?
> Congress may have ratified the bill but the States didn't -- it's
> an illegal law.

God damned Progressives, may they all burn in Heck.

http://home.rica.net/CaptainNemo/free/ratified.htm

So it may be true that the 16th Amendment was never properly
ratified, but would it *really* matter?

http://www.reason.com/9901/co.dl.constitutional.html

Remember: "The Constitution is the White Man's Ghost Shirt."

Your pal,
-TXIIS