Re: [at-l] Blister King

btw, the anti-perspirant manuever was reported out of a private sector/USARMY
study maybe two years back, and was widely reported in running circles. The
basic idea is to start 3-4 days ahead of time, and continue application
through the period of exercise. The theory is that the dryer foot slips more
easily within the sock, reducing heat generated blisters. The results clearly
supported anitperspirant use in preventing blisters.

Toe'd

=====
"The tragedy of man is not that a man dies,
     but what dies within a man while he's still alive."

               Mind your soul.