Re: [at-l] Thanks for the great times

" This campfire is plenty big enough for the separate conversations
which go on all the time anyway. You know this is true. So does everyone
else."
Toe'd-ude

I don't know! I didn't do it! I know nothing about it! But Hey, if this
is true, then who's talking about me behide my back?¿? I want to know,
and i want to know now!!!

Hehehehe... ya, I'm happy, we're going to hike the Maryland section in
11 days!! Our first trip on the AT!!!

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
http://www.geocities.com/furtrappers/at-home.html

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within
it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound
together. All things connect.
Chief Seattle-