Re: [at-l] Thanks for the great times

--- Cora Drake <cora_drake@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What she said! Me, too! Don't you dare.
>
> Believe me, you're going to forget all about this by the time you're 61. I
> know 'cause I am. Say, "Happy Birthday, Cora Jane!" and save me a backrub.
> :]

###
jpJane: What a great post.
Mr. Bear: Listen to her. There's a time for haste, and this ain't it. This
campfire is plenty big enough for the separate conversations which go on all
the time anyway. You know this is true. So does everyone else.

Toe'd-ude

=====
"The tragedy of man is not that a man dies,
     but what dies within a man while he's still alive."

               Mind your soul.