[at-l] Dromendary bite valve(was i am leaving <longish with gearlist and mail stuff>)

The problem with the original adapter was with the seal to the main part of
the bag.  They used a hard plastic cap wtih very little threading to connect
to a soft rubber-like opening.  Just didn't work.  I don't know why they
didn't use the same type of soft plastic cap that comes with the bag itself.
  Anyway, the problems had nothing to do with the valve itself.  It was just
impossible to tighten the cap reliably.

Sounds like the adapter may have changed in the past year though...

Mara
Stitches, GAME99