Re: [at-l] 'Daks

In a message dated 07/02/2000 6:23:45 PM EDT, kahley7@ptd.net writes:

<< I don't know if this will be of any help, but it's a great
 resource.  Of course you can't find every stream listed, but if you
 have an idea of the local, you can at least check on the watershed.
 I fugure, if the bigger creeks and rivers are running high, it must
 give a strong idication of their tributaries.
 I'm a weather site nut and I think this is great! >>

No help, you forgot the url.
Maybe one of these are what you were trying to send.

Daily Streamflow Conditions Map of The United...
http://water.usgs.gov/dwc/

USGS -- Water Resources of the United States
http://water.usgs.gov/

EPA's Surf Your Watershed
http://www.epa.gov/surf2/

Wildbill