[at-l] Darlington Shelter

    Hi all.

Anybody have any tidbits of information about this shelter. Water sources? Condition of the shelter? Surrounding area?  I had heard that there is no legal camping south of this area other than this shelter before Boiling Springs. I was also told that the last 13-14 miles from the shelter to Boiling Springs included walking through "suburban developments"? Anybody know first hand exactly what that means? Ummm..... suburban developments................????????????

Thanks in advance!

BG

multipart/alternative
  text/html