Re: [at-l] Pack covers

At the risk of destroying my status as a lurker, I will answer this one,
since, for once, I actually know th answer.

Outdoor Wilderness Fabrics
16415 Midland Blvd
Nampa, ID

800-OWF-SHOP  neat, really neat...

<http://www.owfinc.com>

Nice people, with a good selection of fabric and sewing stuff.

The Lurker.

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:19:25 EDT ATnavi@aol.com writes:
> Which reminds me... when talking with Rick Bombaci before his hike,
> he
> mentioned the online source he'd used to buy Silnylon to make his
> own pack
> cover. Anyone know the url? It had something to do with Wilderness
> or
> Explorers + Fabrics...
>
> Cheers, Navigator

Ted Kell