[at-l] Tuscarora Trail

Hey everyone...

I know this is slightly off-topic, but I'm wondering if any of you have
hiked the Tuscarora Trail through PA-MD-VA.  It parallels the AT to the west
and was constructed in the late 60's when private land ownership in Northern
Virginia threatened the AT.  It was out of commission for a long time, but
has been reclaimed over the past 10 years through the amazing efforts of the
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club... they now maintain all 248 miles of the
Tuscarora, along with 240 miles of the AT, and about 500 miles worth of
various other trails.

I'm considering "thru-hiking" the Tuscarora in late August or early
September, and just wondered if any of you have experience on this trail, or
if any of you want to go for a little walk in the woods.  :)

-Janel-