[at-l] More gear

Got my Magellan's catalog last week and wanted to share a couple of
interesting items (www.magellans.com):

p21 -- Sapphire light. It looks like a larger version of the Photon -- 2"
long, 1" wide, 1/2" thick -- made of aluminum with intermittant switch. The
twist: "guaranteed for a lifetime of light." You don't replace batteries--
they give you a new light. $19.85

p36 -- 10oz Lexan wine glasses. Stem unscrews from top for easy packing. Set
of two. 6oz. $19.85 (yeah, I know,  but if you can't live without the
comforts of civilization on the trail...) <G>

This catalog also has mondo bizzaro ah, devices, to allow females to pee like
a male. For those who feel the need.

FYI, Navigator