Re: [at-l] More gear

Re: Lexan wine glasses; Campmor has the same product at 1/2 the price
Magellan charges, i.e., $4.99 per glass as opposed to $19.95 per set of
two. An if you need your bottle of Night Train ( Yummm ) chilled to the
optimum temp by the time you get to the trailhead, just wrap the bottle
in wet newspaper and hold it out the window of your ride for the last 5
min. of travel.

Al

" When I was a boy, I was told that anyone could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it." - Clarence Darrow