Re: [at-l] Re: Low level exposure

The controversy is whether us ultra-clean Americans have made ourselves
more at risk of such beasts in our efforts to be squeaky clean and
sanitary. In any case, when you are far from the familiar flora and fauna,
it seems to be a good idea to remain cautious about what and where you eat
and drink.

I appreciate the comment about the diagnosis coming from the Vietnamese
doctor. They often get short shrift from being in a third world country,
but have a lot of knowledge gained the hard and painful way.

OrangeBug