Re: [at-l] poison

Yes, although the drought is severe in Georgia, we have a very successful
crop of Poison Ivy. We beam with pride to imagine how well it grows with
little apparent effort. Only our Kudzu is growing better, but that is
further south.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

Who avoided getting any last weekend by wearing long pants.