Re: [at-l] wow: TWO-gal. freezer-wt. Ziplocks

In a message dated 6/20/00 1:17:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

<< but recently  looked at a silnylon cover POG made. It really weighs
_nothing_. (Okay,  maybe a milligram) >>

Actually, the cover I have now is based on the one from Equinox I got at the
Ruck.

Since Datto's not here, I will speak for him.......well, not sure if I can
actually "speak for him" - I don't nap nearly enough.

Enough babbling...he started out with a garbage bag as his pack cover, but
switched to a wonderful sil cover hand made on a moment's notice by Mrs Gorp.
He loves it, fits the pack well and has upgraded his image a bit as well.

POG