[at-l] More Section Mileage

done.....

In a little more than 2 1/2 years, I have hiked slightly more than 1000 miles
from Springer to Harpers Ferry. All but 82 miles of it have been backpacked,
ranging from 2 dayers to my most recent trip to finish VA which was 11 days.
It would have been so easy keep on walking!  I hope to finish to the halfway
point this fall.   It has been quite the journey - actually a life-changing
experience . I have learned so much about myself and met so many wonderful
people in other hikers and trail angels. I look forward to the miles left!
We are indeed so fortunate to have the Trail and the opportunity to meet
others that love it and understand the magic that touches our lives!
Butterfly