[at-l] Word again

At 6:00 this a.m. I had this conversation with a friend of mine who is a
project manager for us at Mellencamp's:

"So, now your the Mellencamp Martyr?" said I.
"How am I a martyr?" said he.
"I don't know. I just felt like saying 'martyr'" replied I.
"What is that, the word of the day or something?" from him.
"It is now"...

So, the word of the day is: Martyr

"A person who shops at a convenience store is a marter."
"To hold the blocks together, the masons used morter."
"So as to not mar, tear, or damage the doll, cover it with a cloth."

I must stop having conversations at 6 in the a.m....I must.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98