Re: [at-l] fuel & soda bottles

Asbestos I can tell by looking at several resources and trying to
convert kJ/kg to kJ/mole etc. which I am not good at, the heats of
combustion are:

methanol  -  638 kJ/mole
ethanol   -  1367 kJ/mole    2.1 x methanol
gasoline  -  4303 kJ/mole    6.7 x methanol

I don't vouch that these are correct.
Bruce Dreyer