Re: [at-l] Re: Hydration systems

Gary Ticknor wrote:

> I agree with LAB except I would substitute 1 liter soda bottles (free and
> light), the wide mouth type that come with Canada Dry Bitter Lemon

I agree. I used Big Slam Pepsi bottles. I found it necessary to replace them in
every town, too. (Just lookin' for a reason to drink pop...)

> (Mmmmm,
> Bitter Lemon! Better than Duff...).

Come on, Gary in Fairfax. You say something that has potential value (i.e., use
soda bottles) then you blow your crediblility by saying something like "Better
than Duff". Ain't no thing better'n Duff.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98