Re: [at-l] Sightings??

Well, I liked _my_ initials better, anyway! (hint)

I am concerned that my exfootball jock, drug rep, Pillsbury doughboy is in
too poor shape for HATT, and was planning on the 10 miles next week to
Tuckerize him and evaluate whether I should find a face saving out for him.
I was hoping to get him into our sport, like my friend did 4 years ago. (I
think I carried 50+ pounds for that Memorial Day weekend). Oh well, maybe
I'll just go alone, but I hate that section for weekenders - but I'd be one
so that must be okay!

OrangeBug