Re: [at-l] Water levels

Dressed in black, with no shiney metal showing, park the car away from the
lights of oncoming traffic, slither out of the car, put the 4 one-gallon
jugs in ropesacks and attach them to my back, crawl snake-like thru the tall
grass, flip over into the ditch and crawl to the bridge over the ditch at
Hog Pen Gap.  Hide low behind a tree.  Attach a rope around a log and thru
the handles of the jugs so that they won't blow away when they're empty.
Duck for cover when a car passes.  Jump back into the ditch and run hunched
over and get back to my car.  Start engine and move out of parking area.
Turn on lights eventually.

Forgot to smear the camo paint on my face, tho, Coosa