[at-l] Wallpaper pictures

For those gals (and guys, too) who might light purty flowers for their
computer wallpaper, here are some pictures from my hike this year that work
well.

For those who don't know how to save pictures as wallpaper, you just bring
up the picture on the internet connection, and when it is displayed on your
screen you right click on your mouse, and then click on "set as wallpaper".
It will look a little different than how it looks on the internet display,
but I have the pictures set so they pull up well as wallpaper.

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/RedFlowers.jpg

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/Azaleas.jpg

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/TrailandFlowers.jpg

http://www.oc.edu/staff/phil.heffington/MountainLaurel.jpg