Re: [at-l] Fw: [GO-chat] Auroral Activity Update

Well, there is an increase in gases radiation, and particles off of the sun
associated with a solar storm and increased sunspot activity. The immediate
effect may be problems for satellites, cell phones, radios, and other
electronic and magnetic gear. There may be an increase in Aurora's at
either pole (actually related to the magnetic poles of the Earth). There
may be a longer term consequence to our weather. There may also be a
disruption in The Force.

I suspect the solarweather URL's earlier given would be far more
informative and alarming.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA