Re: [at-l] I'm getting excited!

Greetings,

I use a 3/4 length original thermarest.  It's about eight years old, never
had a problem with it.  I'm 6-1, 190, and I sleep with my head off of one
end (using my fleece jacket and clothes bag as a pillow).  It covers my
knees, but my feet are uncushioned and uninsulated.  For me, that's a
reasonable comfort/weight tradeoff.

Tim