[at-l] I'm getting excited!

A thank-you to those who have provided me with
preparatory wisdom both on- and off-list, for my
upcoming hike.

Plans are falling together pretty nicely.  I have picked a
20-ish mile itinerary in SNP, done cursory research
in my two references, shown it to my wife on the map, and
sent e-mail to my shuttle-provider buddy.  All that remains
is to pick the food (How much "scratch?  How much freeze-
dried stuff? Shall I eat at Skyland? Oh, the agonizing
decisions...) and decide whether to use the Long or Short
ThermaRest.

  -Tom Williams