Re: [at-l] info needed

Here is the info. on the AT station.
Wildbill

Appalachian Trail Station
 <A HREF="http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/mnr/html/planning/stations/har-app.htm">MTA
 Metro-North Railroad Station Page</A>
Directions
N.Y.S. Route 22, 1/4 mile north of Hurd Corners
Note: Appalachian Trail is a stop primarily for hikers. Trains stop at
Applachian Trail on Saturday, Sunday and holidays only.
Parking
No Parking Available
Connecting Services
DUTCHESS COUNTY LOOP BUS SYSTEM 914-485-4690
Disabled Access
None. Low level platform.
 <A HREF="http://www.mta.nyc.ny.us/mnr/index.html">MTA Metro-North Railroad
Home Page</A>