Re: [at-l] Weather

In a message dated 6/3/00 6:59:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, plodder@juno.com
writes:

<< You are old enough to have a kid,  hold down a job at the university and
 paddle on the river and you do not know how weather people missed a
 forcast.  You know in our mountains they are wrong more than they are
 right. :-) >>

You might have a point.  But apparently they knew in Florida it was going to
rain here (right, Bill?;)).  Just AOL weather didn't know ;-).  Guess I need
to tune in to weather.com instead of relying on the easy little weather
button on AOL :)

And speaking of paddling down a river - where Cas and I were playing today is
also a take out for the rafting trips.  She got a great kick out of watching
them come in, then putting the boats on their heads to carry them up.  Now
she wants to do it :)  Of course, we'll have to start her on the lower -
she's doesn't weigh enough to make the upper just yet.  Climbing, backpacking
- and now rafting.  I think my child is definitely an outdoors type person
:-).

The Redheadd