Re:[at-l] around the internet...

On Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:27:18 -0400 richard mann <hikeusa@freewwweb.com> wrote:
>"I will wait until I have everything ready before unveiling the new
>publications that will be available from the [Center] (if I give details
>here today, I can count on the ideas and concepts being appropriated by
>others who don't seem to have any originality or creativity themselves)..."
>
>pittsburgh

I'll bet they would be appropriated by those same evil sobs that stole all the AT guide books as they were coming back from the printers.....two years running now........rotflmao

Sign-UP for your FREE Backpacker Email at http://www.backpacker.com/email
P.S. Click here to get a FREE trial issue of BACKPACKER:  http://www.backpacker.com/subs/home.rhtml/I9KF001