Re: [at-l] filtering vs polar pure

This is a recurrent question, with no actual consensus. The filter is
relatively heavy, but allows immediate use of the water. Iodine is very
light and effective (with long shelf life for Polar Pure) but some worry
about iodine in chronic use (I think this is a minimal problem). It is less
convenient given flavor and time concerns. Some even go without any
purification system (they carry lots of TP and PeptoBismol).

Either choice is correct, although I'd suggest bringing a back up in any case.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA