Re:[at-l]The man and his manners

The younger boy sent his sister out of the area to call 911 and an adult as
he recognized that the 12 year old's play was out of control. Within 5
minutes the child was dead.

This was not a version of Fascist Darwinism, but a tragedy of hand guns and
children. I am sorry that such a tragedy could be seen as humor. Such a
view says a great deal about a segment of our community.

A handgun is very good for killing humans, just not for much of anything
else. This is something that has become a political hot button item for
many segments of our culture. This has very little to do with the AT. It
even has little to do with cell phones or manners.

Definitely this has little to do with manners.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA

Also wondering about the loss of a 12 year old who has been charged with
the adult crime, and to the family that loved them both.