Re: [at-l] On the trail days

Thanks Coosa, I knew I should have been more specific.

I am actually looking for any LOCAL information on dropping a car in
that area. Is there a better place to drop it than route 25a (which is
the only obvious location from my map) Or, if I was to park at rt 25a,
is it an easy hitch into Hanover, or am I going to be sitting on the
side of the road with the crickets? Or perhaps there is a taxi service
in town? Thanks again.

-Chomp