[at-l] film

Got a question for all you photographers out there. My vacation is coming
up, I hope to shoot loads of film, and what I'd really like would be to end
up with prints AND slides. The only place I've found that does this at a
fairly reasonable price is Seattle Filmworks, and I can't say that the film
colors/tones really impressed me. Are there any other suggestions?
I plan on doing most of my shooting with an Olympus Stylus, and if I can't
come up with a solution I could also bring my OM-88 and shoot prints in one
and slides in the other.

Thanks, Skeeter