Re: [at-l] jansport rainier pack

--- BEARFEEVER@aol.com wrote:
> Also:  the frame squeaks and creeks something aweful, so bad that i have
> yet to meet someone with a more noisy pack!! ( anyone know of a quick fix?)
> thanks FreightTrain

How about a plumbing supply store, for some sacrificial pvc or teflon? Teflon
tape would probably grind up pretty quick, but a washer might last a bit
longer.

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.