Re: [at-l] Sudden change in plans - and Goodbye

Moire wrote:

>All -
>
>Well, just as I was settling in here, getting used to the place and the
>people, and planning on contacting a few potential hiking partners (and
>buying a Stephenson tent!)...life threw me a curveball.
>
>I've been offered a great gig. It's a six month tour on the QEII,
>singing in a new musical four shows a week and seeing the world on my
>time off.

Hey life can throw me a curve like that anytime!  Of course life would also
have to teach me to sing, dance and act, but if it's going to throw a curve,
it should be a BIG one!!

Congrats and remember, the Trail will be there for you in 2002!  or 2003 or
2004 or 2005 -- you get the picture!  Have a WonDerFul Time!

Wave at the whales!
Coosa