Re: [at-l] not trail related - about that dinner-time telemarketer

In a message dated 4/27/2000 5:27:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ben@supervillains.org writes:

<<  You're not "showing" the company how you feel, and you're not
 "getting back" at anyone.  You're just giving someone with a terrible job
 one more reason to feel bad. >>

Very well put! Personally, I just hang up on anyone that doesn't answer
immediately when I say hello. So...if you call me, start talking!

POG
I guess I must be wishing on someone else's star.