Re: [at-l] not trail related - about that dinner-time telemarketer

The humane trick I have is a service (one of few I like) from Bell South.
If a telemarketer or anyone who blocks caller ID attempts to contact me,
they get a message they must either unblock caller ID, or give their name.
Most telemarketers hang up. I have the choice of pressing "1" to speak with
the person, "2"  or simply hang up, or "3" for a pre-recorded "take me off
your list" message to be given.

It cost $20 to sign up, and $0.01 monthly to maintain. Dinners are quiet,
except for conversations about out puppy's accidents.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA