[at-l] Listers and stuff

Well, Sly, Cheryl and the Buffingtons (Gary and Millie) hit Erwin yesterday.
I went over to visit with them for awhile.  Sly swears he will post something
soon - we'll see :)  Everyone seems in great spirits.  As it stands now they
plan to hitch back for Trail Days, so hopefully we'll see them all there.  It
was a nice visit, as all visits with listers are <g>, and it made me very
envious - I want to be on the Trail too!!!

Speaking of thru hikers - forgot to mention the sighting of a few over the
weekend at Mt Rogers.  D-low, Chay and Moxie.  I think we probably saw a few
more, but didn't get their names.

Then there were the two hiker babes that we kept running into - they were
practically bowing and scraping over Woodelf's obvious hiking wisdom - and
awesome calves . . .

;-)