Re: [at-l] Big Blue Blaze

As far as this idea goes, you can take the TUSCARORA Trail (used to be called
the Big Blue) from the AT at Shenandoah National Park up to the LINK trail in
Pennsylvania, and the LINK will take you to the MID STATE Trail...if I'm not
mistaken, the northern end of the MID STATE hooks up with the NORTH COUNTRY
NATIONAL SCENIC TRAIL, (or gets awfully darn close) which can get you into
the Adirondacks, and then???

Just my 0.02 -- Navigator