Re: [at-l] Car Insurance

Also, you might be able to have it covered through your (existing) property
insurance if you take the plates off and/or otherwise disable it. Watch the
deductable, though; make sure it's appropriate. And make sure the car doesn't
get towed while you're gone.

--- Nina Baxley <infpeace@yahoo.com> wrote:
> If you're planning a thru-hike, you might want
> to ask your insurance agent about the "low-mileage"
> thing.> Nina

=====
Sloetoe

"And yet we shouldn't have needed the cataclysm to love life
today. It would have been enough to think that we are humans,
and that death may come this evening."   Marcel Proust, 1922.