Re: [at-l] B4 Eye 4kit

<<She tells me that the Family is doing the PCT this year, too. Anyone else
heard this?>>

Yeah, Weathercarrot told me that the Family was hiking the PCT this year.
And he is too.  Along with them I know of several other folks hiking the
PCT who've hiked the AT... Weathercarrot, Yahoola '97, Mooselegs ('96?),
Sundance '98, Skitz '98, and several others I can't think of right now.
(And of course Jim and Ginny).  Anyone know other AT hikers who are doing
the PCT this year?  I know there was a huge crowd planning it, I just don't
know who actually finalized their plans to do it aside from the above.

Twilight