Re: [at-l] apology and introduction

1) Good Luck!!!!! Look for Nina in the neighborhood!
2) Since your friends weren't list subscribers, and this is a "closed" list, their messages just bounce off, and they'll get a message to that effect from the Majordomo software. Otherwise, you would have gotten two replies, one from them directly, and one from them via the [at-l].
3) In the continuing devolution of software, one of the things masked is the addressing history. If the software were "right" then you'd have had no addressing uncertainties. I now have to go through three steps to insure (or disclose!) addressing. When the Banana SuperFlipPad 3000, 8oz, 500mhz, with 1gig on board and integral/upgradeable software, msrp $199.99, finally hits the market, all our problems will be solved (And there'll be Spandex jackets — one for everyoneeee....)

Again, Good Luck on your thesis, Greatest Good Luck on your hikie, and share more of the at-l with the people who really count in your lives. Us. Stop lurking. HA! GOT YA!

Sloetoe

>>> "May/Sabo" <at2000@netreach.net> 04/21/00 10:41AM >>>
My name is Laura and my husband, Matt, and I are hiking this year.  I have been finishing up a thesis which seems unending because of multiple distractions and he is finishing up a consulting project.

I forwarded a item of email from the list (the bears) to several friends, mostly hiking friends, and they seem to have replied to the list.

Back to trail related - we have a pretty good handle on the main preparations but lots of little details still remain.