[at-l] Trail Days Group Picture

Excerpt from Trail Days 2000 schedule on their website -

"1:45 pm - Presentation of donation by the RUCK to The Place - behind the
Damascus Methodist Church."

There is a 45 minute gap between this and the Hiker Parade - so how about
EVERY LISTER THERE meet for the presentation, and we can get a group pic
then?  That way no one (I'm not talking about you, Felix, really <g>) can
claim they didn't know what time or where the group pic was supposed to be. :)

I'll remind everyone closer to the date . . . a couple of times :)  We will
also post flyers around town reminding people.  So no excuses.  Be there.

The Redhead (in dominatrix mode)  :)