Re: [at-l] Glucosamine Chondroitin Update

In a message dated 4/19/00 6:07:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thornel@attglobal.net writes:

> Do you have access to a lap pool?

That would imply I'd need to take swimming lessons!  :)

My joints may rebel at running, but my heart, lungs and mind really get into
it.  I think back to 1989 when running was my chief avocation and I'd compete
regularly in weekend races.  That was a very good year, and I was in very
good shape.  I'd like to at least approach that level of well-being and
contentment this year.  Of course, if running was jeopardizing my future LD
hiking career, I might be persuaded to stop.  It's probably academic unless
the glucosamine has a positive effect on my joints.

Happy trails,

Solar Bear

"The true profession of a man is to find his way to himself."  Still looking,
but I'm not finding any blazes.  :)