Re: [at-l] Bleeding?

By person, it varies from nsaid to nsaid, and in some cases by prior exposure. I've got (at last count) half a dozen different forms of nsaid in my medicine chest. (I DO love running so!) Most of them caused GI bleeding for the first 48 hours or so, and thankfully, on sticking with them, none did after that (for weeks) or since, with occasional (<24hour) usage. YMMV, natch, but by drug or by potency, you should expect side effects from blood thinning. If you don't get 'em , or they don't persist, more power to you!.

At 08:23 PM 4/16/00 -0600, Terry Norton wrote:

> Be sure to stay away from alcohol during that time since most of the
> anti-inflamatory drugs will cause intestinal bleeding if used with alcohol.

Hmmm, does anyone else know this to be truth?  By experience, perhaps?
The Wizard!  Over-caffeinated and under-enthused!