Re: [at-l] Mindless Rant

Being a literary sort, I couldn't resist the challenge. Remember Mad Libs? :)
Cheers, Navigator

In a message dated 04/11/2000 4:26:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
TOKTAADN@aol.com writes:

> So as not to offend or depress, the offending words have been replaced with
>  asterisks:

I'm so TICKED OFF.  TRY MY WORK you BUM.  The TRAIL CALLS it NOW WANTS TIME
when I'VE NOTHING.  So I guess THAT IS ONE reason SHE'S HIKING SOON. After
DOING THIS CRAZY TAX I MUST GO. Then I'LL CALL TO all FREE HIKER BABES. TODAY
I'M happy as a CLAM.  Of course, RESULT OF THIS CALL.  She said, "THERE BEAR
MAYBE NEVER TRY ON Tuesday."  To which I replied, "Go TAKE A hike."  This had
a POSITIVE EFFECT on the CONFRONTATION and GENERATED FAVORS.

JUST SAVED breakfast, the MICE IN the SHELTER went UPTRAIL. Imagine my
CONCERN THAT they SHAT ON THIS food.  ANY HIKER KNOWS MY stomach churning ALL
MONTH.

Meanwhile, WORK IT CAUSES gray HAIR GROW.  GOES ON TIL forever.  No way was
this QUITE MY REASON OF. It was time TO STOP THIS plugging AWAY.  MAKE THESE
DAMN tax returns ALL I'VE CONTROLLED.

The WINTERY SKY sunny ALSO WITH A SMELL of mud.  WHERE I THINK MY BOOT
CREATED IT, MY BUTT WENT SQUISH!  I DREAM OFT IN DISCOVERY OF AN AULD
snowmelt ON RIDGETOPS.  THERE I'M CAUGHT A BOG soggy underWEAR.  BRRR!